Classically trained, Julia Longo is a New York City based actress and creator.
NYU Tisch Graduate
Stella Adler Studio
Forward-thinking, and perennially curious.
Julia’s passion for theatre and performance began at a young age and has been bounding forward ever since. Having trained under some of the top instructors at NYU’s Tisch School of the arts as well as Carnegie Mellon, her unique presence and versatility enable her to inhabit a range of characters beyond most her age.
- New York University Tisch
- BFA in Drama
- Stella Adler Studio
- Betsy Parish, Angela Vitale, Paul Tackas, Ron Burrows
- Stone Street
- Cormac Bluestone, David Cady, Gil Zabarsky
- Carnegie Mellon University Summer Pre College Drama Program
- Styles-Mary Rawson, Randy Kovitz, Dan Wadsworth
- The Berridge Conservatory Summer Program
- Greg Ainsworth, Dan Milne, Duane Daniels
- Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
- Bill Balzac, Tim Martin Crouse, Marcel Simoneau, Jeremy Kruse
Get In Contact
Available for immediate bookings. Let's make something beautiful together.
Tel: (718) 619-5157